Virginia Tech LB Beat Man To Death After Being ‘TRICKED’ Into Sex!! (Explicit Details)

Prosecutors say that a suspended Virginia Tech football player Isimemen Etute beat a man to death after he discovered he was not a woman, after the two had sex.

According to exclusive messages from the victim – it appears that Isimemen was tricked into sex, by a gay man who preyed on young Black straight men.

MTO News confirmed that Isimemen was charged with second-degree murder on June 2 in Blacksburg, Virginia. Police say he killed a man named Jerry Smith who had a history of catfishing men. Isimemen was a member of Virginia Tech’s 2021 recruiting class, and has since been suspended from the team following the charged.

Asian Man Shoots Black Child – Allegedly Claims Self Defense

Prosecutors claim that Isimemen allegedly told police he punched and stomped Jerry 40 years old, multiple times after he discovered Jerry was a man. Isimemen had allegedly been tricked into having sex with someone he thought was a woman – and “blacked out” and killed him.

According to police statements, which were revealed during a bond hearing on Wednesday, Isimemen visited the victim’s apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named “Angie” on Tinder.

MTO News obtained messages from “Angie” – or Jerry. Jerry allegedly had been targeting young straight Black men on social media, by pretending to be a woman. Isimemen appears to have been tricked, and possibly victimized by Jerry.

Here are a few messages that “Angie” was sending young Black men on social media – hoping to lure them into inadvertently having sex with a male.

MTO News learned that police claim Isimemen returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity – but this time he discovered that Angie, was actually a man named Jerry. 

Isimemen allegedly told the police, MTO News learned, that he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching him. When he hit the ground, he “stomped” on him. He heard “bubbling and gurgling” as he left the apartment, but didn’t call the police.

 According to the county medical examiner, Smith died from blunt force trauma to the head. Prosecutors said Wednesday that Smith was missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken. 

Tags ··

For Comments Click Here