‘The Flash’ Actor Logan Williams Died Of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose


The Flash actor Logan Williams died on April 2, 2020, when he was only 16.

The coroner’s report was released this week and reported that he died of “unintentional illicit drug toxicity (fentanyl).” His death was classified as “accidental.”

“Toxicological analysis detected fentanyl in a range where lethal outcomes have been reported,” the coroner wrote. “Even small amounts of fentanyl have been shown to be potentially toxic.”

The report added that Williams “struggled with mental health concerns and had a history of consuming illicit substances. In 2019 he came into the care of the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD).”

In May, Williams’ mother confirmed to the New York Post that preliminary toxicology tests showed her son died of a Fentanyl overdose. She said he had struggled with substance abuse for three years.

“His death is not going to be in vain,” she said. “He’s going to help a lot of people down the road.” The actor also appeared in the Hallmark series “When Calls the Heart,” the ABC sci-fi series “The Whispers” and the CW series “Supernatural.”

Tags ·

For Comments Click Here