Hollywood actor Seth Rogan says he will no longer work with James Franco in the future after several women stepped forward to accuse Franco of sexual misconduct.
“I … look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now,” he told The Sunday Times.
“I can say it, you know, it has changed many things in our relationship and our dynamic,” he said of his personal and professional relationship with Franco.
Last month, Charlyne Yi made the most recent claim about Franco.
“When I tried to break legal contract & quit Disaster Artist because James Franco is a sexual predator, they tried to bribe me with a bigger acting role… They minimized & said Franco being a predator was so last yr and that he changed… when I literally heard of him abusing new women that week," she wrote.