Love & Hip Hop: Miami star Prince has spoken in detail about the alleged attack at a Miami nightclub he says he faced at the hands of Tory Lanez.
Speaking to TMZ, Prince says the incident took place at the Vendôme nightclub in Miami Beach — this Tuesday.
In the video footage, Prince says. “My sh*t wasn’t like this this morning,” he said, showing off his swollen face. “I don’t know what’s going on but my face was just fine. I went to blow my nose. I went to, like, blow out, and when I blow, this gets bigger. … I don’t know how to explain it.”
Prince was reportedly sat at a table at the club around 4 a.m. last week when he was “approached and struck on the left side of his face.” Once Prince was alone, Lanez allegedly approached with an entourage before throwing a punch. Prince says he now has a headache and that he face is swollen.
TORY LANEZ SEAKS ON MEGAN THEE STALLION SHOOTING
Lanez’s reps deny the incident.
Back in September, Prince sued Lanez over a separate 2019 alleged incident at another Miami nightclub.