Atlanta Housewives Kandi's Restaurant Receives C Score, After Failing Inspection!!

Author:
Updated:
Original:

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burruss’ restaurant, Blaze, received a "C" rating from the health department after failing an inspection from the agency weeks ago, according to a new report viewed by MTO News.

kandi-burruss-explodes-at-porsha-williams

The website Radar Online obtained what they are calling "official records" which allegedly show that on May 19th the health department conducted an inspection at Kandi restaurant and it failed. 

The report claims that Kandi’s restaurant was found in violation of the health code and forced it to temporarily shut down to fix the problems.

Kandi Speaks On Nene's Damage Control Tour

The health inspector’s initially report claimed that the employees were mishandling raw food in the kitchen among several other violations. At the time, Radar claims that Blaze failed the inspection and was forced to shut down for a couple of days.

According to reports, Kandi has addressed the issues flagged by the May 19th inspection and has reopened her restaurant but got a "C" for the lastest inspection. 

Here are some of the issues raised by the food inspector according to Radar Online:

The recent inspection received a 77 out of 100 rating. The problems include food not being kept at the proper temperature. The official said they, “Observed hot potentially hazardous food received at less than 135 degrees Fahrenheit."

Further, they saw chemical bottles and food not labeled correctly in the kitchen. They also found expired buttermilk in the back and thawed fish not being handled by the right standards.

According to the publication Kandi also got a 55 out of 100 because the restaurant failed to have proper cleaning materials, food was improperly labeled and not stored at the correct temperature. 

Good luck Kandi!