West Coast rapper Xzibit has spoken out in defense of Dr. Dre, who is currently in the middle of a bitter divorce battle with his estranged wife, Nicole Young.
“@drdre has done so much for so many,” he wrote in the caption alongside a picture of him and Dre in the studio. “I will always have the upmost respect for him. He has changed lives and made dynasties. We all we got. F*ck all the dumb sh*t. That’s it that’s all. XZ.”
Nicole is trying to get Dre to cough up close to $2 million a month in temporary spousal support. She says he tore up their prenup years ago. Dr. Dre says he did not.
According to TMZ, Nicole says she needs:
– Laundry and cleaning: $10,000 a month
– Clothes: $135,000 a month
– Education (tuition and living expenses): $60,000 a month
– Entertainment: $900,000 a month
– Charitable contributions: $125,000 a month
– Mortgage: $100,000 a month
– Telephone, cell phone, e-mail: $20,000 a month