Skip to main content

SHOCK VIDEO: Man OVERDOSES On GHB On Livestream . . . And They Have To Call EMS . . . Cause He Wouldn't STOP RUBBING HIS B*LLS!! (LOL)


A Dutch man was rushed to the emergency room after he apparently OVERDOSED on GHB. And he did it on LIVESTREAM.

The man filmed himself on camera taking GHB. Later on, police and EMS showed up and filmed him acting bizarrely high on the drug – rolling around on the couch, spreading his legs and rubbing his KNUTS with his hand.

His ex-girlfriend reportedly made a fake account and posted the video on there.

According to Wikipedia, γ-Hydroxybutyric acid (GHB) is a naturally occurring neurotransmitter and a psychoactive drug, but is also produced as a result of fermentation, and is found in beers and wines, beef and small citrus fruits.

Here is the link to the video