SHOCK VIDEO: CLUMSY Waiter DISFIGURES 3-Year-Old Boy . . . By 'ACCIDENTALLY' Dropping A Pot Of HOT SOUP ON HIM!!! (OH MY GOD)

Author:
Publish date:
Social count:
0

MediaTakeOut.com obtained video from an Indian restaurant outside of San Francisco - where a 3-year-old boy suffered second-degree burns on his face and torso.

The video shows a small boy eating at the restaurant with his family when a waiter who is carrying a pot of boiling hot soup loses balance on the slippery floor and spills it on the boy, scalding him.

The incident was caught on a restaurant’s CCTV camera. It's not clear whether the boy will be PERMANENTLY disfigured.

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/3rQExtJZ/cctv-video-restaurant-waiter-slip-dump-hot-soup-boy_dvd.mp4