Russell Simmons' accusers are speaking out ahead of the much-publicized upcoming documentary which focuses on the shocking allegations of sexual assault against him.
Drew Dixon, Sil Lai Abrams, and Alexia Norton Jones, three of twelve women currently accusing Simmons, sat down with CBS News' Michelle Miller, where they opened up about the assaults they say they experienced at his hands.
"He was ordering me a car, and he told me to come upstairs and pick up a demo," Dixon said. "I thought I would be in his apartment for five total minutes. That's it. And he showed up naked, wearing a condom, and tackled me to his bed, while I screamed and fought and said, 'No,' and cried. That's rape."
Abrams, who admits that at one point, she was dating Simmons, says that he also assaulted her.
"He'll say, 'Yes, we had a sexual relationship,' but he cannot address the fact that I was too drunk to consent," she said. "That the next day, I called him up, screaming. And I attempted suicide. He knew. And I told him why, that he had ruined my life, and that I had nothing."
The documentary first had the support of Oprah Winfrey, but Oprah backed out earlier this month. She released a statement saying that although she believed the women, she would be distancing herself from the project.
The documentary will premiere at Sundance Film Festival on Jan. 25.