Remy Ma is coming under some heavy scrutiny this morning - after making some astonishing claims regarding R Kelly. Remy appeared to be defending the R&B singer - against allegations that he s*xually assaulted young and underage girls.
In today's episode of the web series State of The Culture, Remy claimed thats she was not convinced that R Kelly s*xually assaulted anyone. And among her reasons was Remy's claim that "most rapists don't eat your a**."
Listen to Remy (the good part starts at 35:15 )
Here are the CLIFFnotes from Remy's arguments:
- She describes the sex tapes. Then says most rapists don't eat your a** like that.
- Says R Kelly got acquitted but still get banished and treated like he's a monster.
- Says the women in his dungeon weren't complaining. Their families were.
- Says there are 15 and 16 year olds who want to sleep with 30 year olds.
- Says R. Kelly is allegedly illiterate so he's not that bright.
- Perhaps realizing she's sounding bad, she says she's not taking any sides. She just wants to know how you fight it.
- Says she's cautious of using certain words because innocent people can get convicted and acquitted people can be accused of something else and people will believe it.