Prince's Cousin Recalls Singer's First Overdose: 'He Didn't Have A Chance' - MTO News

Prince's cousin has spoken out about the late singer's first time overdosing on opioids.

"He died on the plane," Prince's cousin Charles Smith told True Hollywood Story. "Then, they brought him back."

Smith alleges that Prince was revived but would not allow anybody to take any blood from him.

"Somebody was hiding something," Smith he said during the confessional per E! "Prince is back to being Prince again and they take him back home. He should've never left that hospital."

He continued:

"Just look at how many chances everybody had, that was in that circle, to say something or do something," Smith went on adding that, "He didn't have a chance."

Prince died of an accidental fentanyl overdose on April 21, 2016, at just 57 years of age. At the time, there was some speculation surrounding his shock death, as he was about to secure all of his masters from his record label.