Popular Transgender 'Rolling Ray's Wig Catches On Fire: BADLY BURNED!! (Video)

Author:
Updated:
Original:

MTO News has confirmed that the popular transgender social media influencer Rolling Ray was rushed to the hospital's intensive care unit after his wig caught fire.

Burned_Trans

Rolling Ray has a reputation of always being in arguments with others. His most recent recent back and forth was with the City Girls - where he made cruel and crude comments about the deceased baby of one of the members.

Yesterday it appears that Rolling Ray got some karma.

The wheelchair-bound celebrity went on Instagram Live where he showed his extensive injuries. "I'm in a hospital. Got burnt. My wig caught on fire," he said in a video shared on The Shade Room. In another clip posted to Twitter, Ray was choked up as he added, "Burnt my whole skin. Legs, arms, feet, and everything. I love y'all and I want y'all to keep me in y'all prayers."

As he showed off his painful burns, Ray said if it wasn't for a friend, he'd be "dead right now." Later, Rolling Ray's physician can be heard telling him that he needs oxygen, so Ray asked the doctor to turn off his phone. You can check out clips from his Live below as he talks about his frightening ordeal.