Skip to main content

One Year Old Gets BLOODY & BRUISED UP . . .  At Daycare . . Was He Abused? (Pics And Video)


MTO News learned that a 1-year-old boy from Indianapolis, Indiana was rushed to the hospital on Monday with cuts and bruises on his face. His mother claims that the bruises were caused by someone at his daycare.

Tiffany Griffin, the boy's mother, droped her son off at the day care. And about an hour later she got the call that MOST MOTHER'S DREAD.

The daycare center called and told her that an "accident" happened, and that she should come pick up her son.  Tiffany immediately rushed back to pick up the boy and he was screaming, bloody and bruised up.

According to the daycare, the boy's injuries were inflicted by another child, MTO News has learned. But that explanation didn't add up - and Tiffany went off.

Tiffany admits to local reporters that she BLACKED OUT, and punched a daycare worker “out of anger.”

Kiddiegarden, the daycare center, told FOX 59 that the worker who had been watching Griffin’s son has been fired.

Police are investigating the incident.

The local Fox affiliate in Indianapolis got a statement from the daycare owner, which read:

"We are deeply saddened about what took place yesterday afternoon to Jesse. We at Kiddiegarden pride ourselves on not only providing quality service to families, but also providing a clean, safe and healthy environment for all of our children since we opened our doors three years ago. Kiddiegarden has never had any accusations of abuse or maltreatment from any of our children or parents. This was truly a sad, shocking and unfortunate event. We have been diligently working with law enforcement, child protective services, as well as state agencies on this matter. We have been fully cooperative and transparent with law enforcement to complete their investigation. Our hearts go out to Jesse and his family and are praying for his well being. Due to this still being an ongoing investigation, we are not at liberty to disclose any further details. We have confidence in the detectives who are handling the investigation to give us a final report of the incident, which we will make public. At that time we will make another statement addressing the matter."