Yesterday news broke that Bravo has FINALLY decided to part ways with Kenya Moore. Well MTO News just got word that JUST LIKE THAT . . . Kenya Moore has a new job offer.
Page Six reported yesterday that "The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star will not be returning for the show’s 11th season, an insider told Page Six on Wednesday. Producers “offered her [a] part-time [role] and she didn’t want the reduction in pay. So she’s out,” the insider said. Page Six previously reported that pregnant Moore, 47, was absent from a cast trip to support NeNe Leakes in South Beach, Fla., in June."
According to an EXTREMELY RELIABLE insider Kenya Moore has been offered a new PREGNANCY/BIRTHING show on the WE Network. We're told that Kenya had been EXPLORING OPTIONS for a television show with Bravo, WE and other networks for months.
According to our INSIDER Kenya wanted to return to the Housewives - and go back to Bravo. But now that it looks like Bravo and her are at an impasse . . . she's exploring OTHER options.
Our insider explained, "Kenya received a VERY substantial offer from WE." We're told that Knenya looks like she's ready to accept also.
But the deal's not DONE yet . . . and there may be a bidding war for Kenya. Just last week, we told you guys that Kenya was offered $3 MILLION to join the cast of Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
“My heart is overwhelmed by all the kindness and well wishes many of you have sent our family,” Moore, 49, penned in a lengthy message. “I felt compelled to share this video of one of our early ultrasounds when I saw my baby’s heart beating for the first time. I cried like a baby myself!” Kenya said back in early June.