Future was DEPOSED by Ciara's lawyers and some major facts learned from the deposition excerpt included:
1. Future's response to his tweet about paying $15k in child support was based on what he believed Ciara wanted to ask for.
2. Future's response to whether he intended to cause Ciara reputable harm included answers like "I'm not sure" and he doesn't care if his words caused her damage.
3. Future's response calling Ciara a controlling bitch included that he didn't say her name but when asked who he was talking about he said "baby Future's mom."
4. Future wants a public apology from Ciara about a tweet about a stupid and ignorant person. But he can't recall when or even if it was about him. When asked if he thought he was stupid and ignorant he said yes.
5. Future was a "source" to TMZ in order to slant media coverage regarding custody arrangements saying he won custody; when in fact the court provided only temporary visitation at twice a month.
He also told an interviewer that Ciara did not want him to meet her fiancé when in fact he refused to speak to her fiancé over the phone.
6. Future says he is not sure if he can stop talking about Ciara.
This includes disparaging tweets about Ciara not allowing him to see baby Future because she had a business obligation on the days he randomly demanded to see the child. Future admitted in his deposition that Ciara never flatly denied him time with their son yet tweeted otherwise.
7. The sponsor for the second leg of Ciara's tour pulled out because of the negative public statements Future made about her to which Future responded that he does not care.
8. Shortly after the deposition Future's countersuit against Ciara was dropped.
9. Future has since settled 1/5 suits against him, including one by another former manager claiming he did not report taxable income and owes them over $100k. His suits with Rocko and baby mama #1 are still pending.