Are Jay Z & Diddy merging Tidal & Revolt?

There are rumors swirling that Jay Z's streaming music platform Tidal may be in merger talks with Diddy's TV network Revolt.

The two men held a top secret meeting at a Beverly Hills eatery, where they discussed collaborations between the two companies. Diddy brought members of his REVOLT team, including some popular podcasters. And Jay Z brought members of his Tidal team with him.

According to one person at the meeting, the "feeling" at the meeting is that Jay Z and Diddy are on the verge of doing something big together. The person told MTO News, "They are about to shake up the world."

Our source believes that the upcoming collaborations between Revolt and Tidal are the precursor to a merger between the companies. The insider explained, "They want to build a large Black owned company."

Jay Z launched Tidal in 2015, and still owns 67% of the company. He sold the other 33% to Sprint for $200M.

Revolt is a television network owned by Diddy and launched in 2017.

If the two companies combined, they would form the largest Black owned music platform in the world.

BGUS_1461428_002
BGUS_1461428_027
BGUS_1461428_043
BGUS_1461428_007
BGUS_1461428_034