Husband Finds CHEATING WIFE And Lover . . . Dead While Having S*X . . . 'Accidental" Poisoning

Author:
Publish date:
Man_Wife

A Newark, NJ husband found his wife dead, alongside her lover, in his garage. The cheating wife died during s*x from an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to the Newark Police, Kahali Johnson returned home Monday night to find his wife and the mechanic she was having s*x with dead after they were overcome by carbon monoxide in the couple's garage.

Police believe that the Tameka Hargrave, 39, was  paying for work on her car by having sex with the 56-year-old mechanic.

Kahali told ABC that he found his wife and her lover DEAD in the garage, after he smelled a strong odor of gas in his apartment and went to investigate the source.

“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told WABC. “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”

Kahili immediately called police, and officers discovered the man and woman in a running vehicle inside the closed garage,. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.

"This incident is under investigation, but appears to be accidental," Newark police said Monday night.

“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said. “They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”