Skip to main content
Publish date:

Delilah Hamlin Hospitalized For Accidental Overdosing

Delilah Belle Hamlin, the daughter of RHOBH star Lisa Rinna has revealed that she was hospitalized after accidentally overdosing on Xanax.

 “My body got dependent on Xanax number one, and number two, I overdosed -- I didn’t mean to at all -- I overdosed on this one medication called propranolol,” she explained. “I took Benadryl with it and for some reason, I ended up in the hospital.”

She blamed it partly on her doctor. “He overprescribed me with one medication that one of my friends takes like 10 milligrams, and he gave me like 20 milligrams three times a day and then he gave me 3 milligrams of Xanax a day.”

Delilah denies being a drug addict.

“I wasn’t like a drug addict, but my body was dependent on [Xanax] because of how much the doctor had prescribed me," she said, later adding that she was able to “cut down so much” on her use of the drug.