Cuba Gooding Jr.'s trial over his recent groping charges has been postponed.
According to reports, the Hollywood actor's trial will now begin on Oct. 10. Prosecutors are reportedly still waiting for evidence in the star's case.
Gooding is accused of placing his hand on a woman's breast and squeezing it without her consent at Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge near Times Square on Jun. 9. The incident was captured on surveillance camera.
Gooding's lawyer, Mark Heller, said security video from Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge showed "not the slightest scintilla of inappropriate conduct" on his part and will exonerate him.
"Mr. Gooding has not acted inappropriately in any shape or form," Heller told reporters at the time of his arrest.
"Nothing in the video could even be considered ambiguous, and I frankly am shocked and horrified that this case is being prosecuted," he added.
Last month a judge last month rejected his request to have the case thrown out.
The Boyz N The Hood star has pleaded not guilty to forcible touching. If convicted, he could face up to a year behind bars.