Cardi B has repsonded to Nicki Minaj's claim that she "s*cked producers" to get famous.
In Nicki Minaj's new song Mama (with Tekashi 6ix9ine), Nicki fired a shot at Cardi claiming that the Bodak Yellow singer got famous by" giving a rap producer head."
Well, Cardi is fighting back against Nicki's claims. According to Cardi, she NEVER had relations with any rap producer or DJ. Cardi further claims that she never had s*x with DJ Self - her romantic interest on Love & Hip Hop.
According to Cardi, her relationship with DJ Self was reality show fiction.
Cardi went to her Instagram Story to explode on the messy claims.
“Nah, I never f*cked a deejay on God. I dealt with scammers. Drug dealers. I’ve dealt with some bum a** n*ggas but I never f*cked me a deejay. I know what y’all gonna ask me and I addressed this a whole lot of times, ‘Didn’t you f*ck Self?’ No, I never f*cked Self. I never been in a relationship with Self. I never flirted with Self.”
Here are some cliff notes from Cardi's rant:
- 0:17 - She's never been the type of chick to "lie on her pussy"
- 1:00 - She's never fucked a D.J and never f*cked or flirted with D.J Self
- 1:56 - She only fought Yorma because she was talking to her crazy
- 2:41 - People were trying to say she was fucking D.J's to get her stuff played on radio.
- 2:51 - She's always had men who wanted to spend money on her.
Here's Cardi explaining herself: